Monday, February 15, 2010

Walgreen Wows

There are some great deals this week at Walgreens.
If you usually don't shop their, I really encourage you
to do a Wags run this week and try it out. I went this morning
and had my stuff set up to take a picture to post and the battery
on the camera is..... dead! So below is my list of things to get
this week. You will need to have coupons from the 2/7 paper
to get these bargains.

Venus Embrace Razor or Spa Breeze $8.99
use $2/1 QPON and
buy select razor get Olay body wash free QPON
OOP: $2.99

Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99
$4/1 QPON
You will get a $4 register reward when you check out.
OOP: $.99

I had a gift card so I did not break up my transactions.
I suggest buying the Gillette Razor first and using the RR (register
reward) to purchase the Venus Razor. You will need to buy something else
as they do not give money back for register rewards. You can also
do both in one transaction and use the register reward another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment