Monday, February 15, 2010

KROGER

Kroger has a few deals until tomorrow. I meant
to post these earlier. This is the transaction I did
earlier today. Again, was going to post a pic but
the battery on my camera is dead!
The main reason I did this was to get the Purex laundry
detergent. It is part of the buy 10 participating items
get $3 off at the register. Remember you have to buy
10 qualifying items.

My Purchase:
2 bottles Purex Laundry Detergent
4 cans Campbell's Chunky Soup
3 Chef Boy R De microwaveable spaghettio's
1 box Betty Crocker fruit snacks

coupons used:
2 $.35/1 Purex
2 $.50/2 Campbell's soup
3 $.40/1 Chef Boy R Dee microwave cups
1 $.40/1 Betty Crocker fruit snacks

Don't know the exact total--but cheap--because I bought some produce too.

The best part is you will get a $4 catalina coupon that prints out when you pay that
you may use on your next shopping trip to Kroger. You must purchase 2 Purex laundry detergents to get the catalina for $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment