Sunday, March 7, 2010

CVS 3/7-3/13

I really need to get my camera fixed b/c I would
love to show you what I scored at CVS today.
Guess you'll just get to read about it again though.

Nivea Lip Care $2.99 get $2.99 ECB's
use BOGO coupon from 2/7 paper
Like getting 2 for free!!

Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99 get $4 ECB's
use $4/1 coupon from 2/7
OOP: $.99

Pantene Pro-V Shampoo/Conditioner $3.48
Buy 2 get $2 ECB's back
use $2/1 from 2/7
**Pretty good deal if you NEED them. My stockpile of shampoo
is gone so I NEEDED it.

2 Oral B Cross Action Toothbrushes $4 get $4 ECB's back
you can buy 2 in one transaction
use 2 $.75/1 coupons from 2/21
Like making $.75 for each toothbrush.

4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal at $2.50 get $5 ECB's back
use 2 Kellogg's coupons here

Dawn dish soap $1
If you have coupons from Home Made Simple, use the $.50/1
OOP: $.50

My total OOP was only $12.24 after my coupons and ECB's that I rolled over. I got back (drum roll please).......$23.00 in ECB's!!!

Love CVS!!!
If you don't have the above coupons the above scenario will not be so great for you. Below is a scenario for new CVS bargain shoppers!!

Transaction #1
Buy one Oral B Cross Action toothbrush for $4 and get $4 ECB's back.

Transaction #2
Buy 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal and use 2 coupons from here.
Your total will be $10. Use the 2 coupons which will take off $3
and use your $4 ECB from the toothbrush. Pay $3 OOP but get
a $5 ECB at the end of your transaction.



SIMPLE and it's like getting a toothbrush for free. Even if you don't need one, you can stockpile.

Save your ECB's safely for next week so that you may begin to roll them into more great bargains.


No comments:

Post a Comment